Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mentor Time!

Yes, we Mentors are spread out over the World. Seeing as how we only have eight Mentors, and one Mentor-Intern, that might seem to take in a big chunk of the globe. However most of us are not only in the Western Hemisphere, but in North America.

I am in Largo, Florida. Joni is near Dallas, Texas. June resides in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Granny lives in southern Georgia. Janet survives the chill winds of Ontario, Canada while Maruxa seeks the shade in Merida, Mexico. That's in the Yucatan, Folks! Johnty is a Brit in London, U.K.

Now Malkeet lives far away in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. I think that's pretty far.

Soon as I hear from Julie I'll let you know whereabouts she lives, too.

That should give you a good idea of how spread out we are. And our students in f2k are spread out even further!

Update: Julie informs me that she lives near Puyallup (that's in Washington State), close to Mt. Rainier! West Coast USA!

Thanks, Julie!

Whoo-Hoo!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You busy man you. I thought I was the busy one. And you wonder why I am like I am??? It is all your fault I tell ya! :P

Back to work!

Joni

February 26, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger joni said...

lol. Let me try again. Leaving a comment is NOT easy! Sheesh, make it hard for us why dontcha?

Joni

February 26, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger benning said...

I thought it was fairly easy, "illegal characters my foot"! Heheheee!

February 26, 2009 at 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Littlefaith said...

I'm in Sammamish, WA, and I've been to the Puyallup Fair :)

April 24, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Leave your scribblings here! Be polite, now!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home